Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background by www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
Family
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(28)
-
▼
October
(18)
- halloween cuties
- Costume party
- makayla 3
- *
- makayla the artist
- makayla's page 1
- savannah's page
- savannah's page
- woops i was supposed to be serious in this one hah...
- jer and lacie
- glitter
- end of a great day
- the igloo
- WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!
- second day of snow...I LOVE SNOW
- mount rushmore
- Baby it's cold outside
- Our move to Wyoming
-
▼
October
(18)


1 comment:
Yes, They are so sweetly cute. They look as if they had so much fun. Don't you wish Halloween came more often???
We love and miss you so much Layla and Vanna. (You also Jer and Lacie!)But, them a little more I must say!!! I was gonna send pics of our kiddos but don't know how through the blogs yet. I know it can be done but not sure just how it happens. I have not been on my blog in a week so I don't even know if I am going to put them on there. I have only done one blog so far! Not much of a writing daily things down type of person!I know I should be as it would probably preserve so many more memories. I just haven't made the time. Jazzie,Daniel and Myself have been so sick for almost two weeks we have done a whole bunch of nothing! Seems as if you have kept all of you're Family Well and healthy through the first Storm of Snow that came you're way.
MAKAYLA
Congrats Makayla on a very Exciting and Adventerous new School year. Home Schooling can be quite a great experience if you have the right Teacher and I am sure you're Momma will be just that for you. She loves you so much and she really looks forward to experiencing this with you.
VANNA BANNANA
You have allready grown up so much since you have been gone. No more baby. Just a budding Artist at Heart. Just like you're Big Sister. I am sure that Layla is being quite the fine Teacher for you in you're new Adventure into the Wonderful World of Preschooling.Tell her Stickers work better than Color Coded Cards for Behavior Rules!!!
GIRLS
WE ALL LOVE YOU BOTH AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER.
JER & LACIE
I must say...You are way way to far away.We used to be comforted in knowing that if we needed a FAMILY type contact that you were just a couple of hours away. Not too far to drive there and back in an afternoon or weekend. Not that it was as often as it should have been! But, it was still comforting to know that if that was on our minds then that could happen. Now, it seems as if you are in B.F.E!!!What in the World were you all thinking??? I know...I know...You were thinking of you're Family! But, that just doesn't seem to make it a whole heck of alot easier on the ones that you left behind. I know there are great things in store for you're Family though. Hopefully this will be just what you all needed and will be the move of a lifetime. It is not often that we just get to jump in feet first, without knowing if there is going to be water in the bottom of the pool! You guys just did what needed done,packed up,said Austa La Veista? and headed off into the Wild blue Yonder! You all are so amazing. We all wish that we could just make a whole fresh new start. Look at you! You did it. You are truly to be looked upon at a source of amazement! I know you will be gone for as long as you need to be. You may never be back for good. But, I am sure glad we got to have all of you as close as we have for as long as we have had.
Go Have You're New Adventures!Be Sure To Tell Us All About Them. (Because alot of us wish that we could be in you're same circumstances right now)
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!
Auntie Shawna,Uncle Jake,Alexus,Daniel,Elijah & Jasmine
Post a Comment