Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background by www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
Family
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(28)
-
▼
October
(18)
- halloween cuties
- Costume party
- makayla 3
- *
- makayla the artist
- makayla's page 1
- savannah's page
- savannah's page
- woops i was supposed to be serious in this one hah...
- jer and lacie
- glitter
- end of a great day
- the igloo
- WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!
- second day of snow...I LOVE SNOW
- mount rushmore
- Baby it's cold outside
- Our move to Wyoming
-
▼
October
(18)


1 comment:
So my blog is GAY! Yup you heard that right... GAY GAY GAY! I started it... but yeah never finished and now my internet has also gone GAY! Argh! Damn homo internet and blog... I bet they love each other! Any hooooo!
I love you all.. I am really sad I didnt get to see you before you left... that... is my fault.. I pretty much suck... LOL! HA I crack myself up yo! I miss you gain... wait did I already say that... well I will say it again I F*&KIN MISS YOU!
ALL OF YOU... YES THAT MEANS YOU TO JERIFAMIA!
K I AM OFF... TO SEE THE WIZARD THAT IS.... LOL
Post a Comment