nanna with our little puppies
I know i know, crazy names but the girls named them haha

i have os many pictures i need to put on here..but you won't be seeing anything for a few weeks because we are preparing for our trip to utah and we have to get makayla ahead on her school work so she can have a real VACA! so hopefully we will be seeing ALL of you in the next week...we are sooo excited!
i have os many pictures i need to put on here..but you won't be seeing anything for a few weeks because we are preparing for our trip to utah and we have to get makayla ahead on her school work so she can have a real VACA! so hopefully we will be seeing ALL of you in the next week...we are sooo excited!


1 comment:
Hey Girl!! I love your puppies! How old are they? I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Those Pictures are beautiful!! By the way Whats your Email address I making my Blog Private! I want to add your blog! Email me mknight15@mac.com Love you!! Give your girls a big kiss from me!:)
Post a Comment