ALRIGHT PEEPS! AS YOU KNOW....TWILIGHT IS ALMOST
HITTING THE BIG SCREEN...YOU CAN be SURE THAT I AS
WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD WILL BE AT
THIS MOVIE ON THE 21ST! IF NOT, WELL THEY ARE
LOOSERS...no, just kidding, but they do suck royaly! thus, the
meaning to my header and background, i am going twilight on
you all! so, deal...haha, i promise i'm not one of those freaks, but
I do love edward, oh edward if you can hear me,
I love you....no just kidding again.....that one is for
sheesh, that's right sheesh (cherise, sheesh, sheshe, rat, reese) haha when she sees
that, she will laugh...that's (old school) no seriously that's from
like 6th grade...i will laugh if she remembers that...i love you
sheesh!!! ok anywho...it's like almost midnight, i've had the flu
for a week *feels like a month* and the time just changed so my
brain is telling me 1:00 a.m so i gotta go before i make a fool
outta myself anymore while i'm doped up on tylonal flu, nightime formula...haha,
i will hate myself in the morning...but
the good thing is, you can delete if it turns out to be too stupid
and embarrassing.....and even if i do spell check, i'm sure i
will look at the words and be like "stupid thing that's spelled
right! GAHHHH"
haha nite nite love you all..
kissess and hugs.....LACIE
PEACE
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes. I must admit he truly is a
H O double T I E !!!
hey Women Its MIsty!!! I am obsessed with Twilight...Malynda & I are going to the first showing!! To bad we didn't live closer you could come!!!! We could be obsessed together!!!! Are you guys loving your big Move?? Miss you tons hope to talk to ya soon!!
Post a Comment